- This is HDR's online web application made available to permitted entities. It allows users to search one or more HDR databases instantly. HDRBlue includes no charge gateway links such as maps and other information.
- HDR Report
- The first driver discovery service created in America. The Household Driver's Report aka the "HDR" has been available to Texas insurers for over three decades.
API Services - The newest API release of web services for HDR, Inc.
- HDRDataServices API
- HDRDataServices is a new and improved API offering from HDR, Inc. This reconstructed API includes a secure swagger interface for developers to manually exercise request methods. It includes inline documentation and is more modern and flexible, allowing for both XML and JSON media types. The API also introduces two new elements for client authentication. A client key to access to the API framework and a security token to validate access to API methods. These new security elements, when combined with existing credentials, will enforce multi-factor authentication to enhance security and better protect HDR, Inc. and our user community.
- HDR_AUTH - Authorization Methods
- This method allows clients to obtain a new or replacement security token using the client key and existing credentials. The security token remains active for 90 days requiring renewal. Because the API provides this method, it increases security while being a seamless part of continuous operations.
- HDR_DAVE - Driver and Vehicle Evaluation Methods
- This method will replace existing DAVE methods, combining them into a single, concise method, serving all HDR clients. Previously, input filters refined, and reduced results provided by the DAVE. To better serve client requirements, the enhanced output now includes these former filters as attributes, allowing clients to target these elements within existing results, rather than potentially excluding results required for processing. The “LastName” parameter now allows multiple entries to better target multi-household tenants or families. The DAVE results will include a “true” value in the “Surname” element when any result contains either a requested “LastName” or any result matching the last name of a requested driver or vehicle. Requests can optionally include an address/zip code parameter. This parameter is processed even when not associated with a requested driver or vehicle. The driver and vehicle input parameters receive independent JSON
arrays. This design more easily receives multiple requests, distinctly defined. Driver requests can optionally include a license state. Vehicle requests require either VIN or plate and may optionally include the model year and vehicle make. Requests cannot exceed six driver and six vehicle queries within a single request. The Criminal filter remains in place and unchanged. When true, this filter will append a criminal history to the driver record when the first and last name and date of birth match exactly one result from criminal history. While not a guaranteed match, we have increased positive results and reduced false scenarios. The AddressHistory is a new filter. When true, this filter allows the DAVE to return the history of the address, rather than returning only current results. There are some noteworthy modifications in the DAVE output. Results include new attributes, and the outer element names have changed.
- HDR_DLTT - Driver & Vehicle Report Methods
- This method will replace existing DLTT methods, into a single, concise method. This method provides for exactly one driver request, requiring a license number and/or one vehicle request, requiring either a VIN or Plate to complete the query. There are some noteworthy modifications in the DLTT output. Results include new attributes, and the outer element names have changed.
Web Services - These web services will be deprecated beginning June 2023
- DAVE - Driver and Vehicle Evaluation
- The DAVE report allows insurers to pre-fill information directly into their policy processing systems. The information provided may include undisclosed driver's, vehicle information, conviction history such as possible DWI's and more - instantly! The DAVE has been available to Texas insurers for nearly 20 years.
- Driver & Vehicle Report
- A service for directly accessing Texas driver or vehicle records. This service is used by a host of entities from companies' that provide driver's training courseware to other permitted users for driver or vehicle verification.
For more information contact sales 1.800.899.4HDR(4437)