An information analytics provider
HDR® has been serving the insurance industry, law enforcement, government, education and the legal industry for more than 30 years.
Steven C. Hayden - CEO - HDR®, Inc.
- HDR® was established in 1989, inventing driver discovery and supplying it to the insurance industry in the days of dialup computing.
- Today we assist insurers with real-time underwriting using web services that include the Driver and Vehicle Evaluation (DAVE) system.
- The DAVE system is one of several web services HDR® provides to Texas insurers, delivering mission critical data in real-time.
- HDR® analyzes insurers entire "book of business" in many ways by providing metrics on undisclosed driver's, VIN correction, vehicle ownership identification and more.
- HDR® works with law enforcement providing access to information in ways standard law enforcement systems are not able. We have worked on countless cold cases for law enforcement and have been instrumental in such cases.
- HDR® works with asset protection, retail crime teams and retailers.
- HDR® also assists entities who provide online driver education courseware and are involved with academia in transportation analysis.
Contact Sales - Toll Free - 800.899.4HDR(4437) - Houston Metro - 281.996.5509
The information provided by Household Driver's Report, Inc. (“we,” “us”, or “our”) on hdr.com (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.